MIRROR






in this post I used my Red Jeans ( Nevada ) sneakers ( Nevada ) and my awesome army bag that made by my dad.

PINTEREST                                        FACEBOOK                                        LOOKBOOK                    

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

3 comments:

  1. Heyy I lova your camp backpack!!! <3

    www.aiiness.com

    BalasHapus
  2. I want to be a rockstar too. :) I love your pants and your shirt.
    This outfit is really fun. :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. P.S. It's really cool how your Dad made your bag. My mom is teaching me how to use sewing machine. :)

      http://sucrebyblessing.blogspot.ca

      Hapus