BACK TO SCHOOL









What I Wear ?

          Baseball Tee   :   Planetsurf
          Sneakers         :   Nevada
          Army Bag       :    Made by my Dad

hello semua. 
karena sebentar lagi sudah mulai sekolah lagi, maka posting saya kali ini untuk kamu yang lagi bingung ingin memakai baju apa di hari pertama sekolah.
semoga menginspirasi kalian ya :)

have a nice holiday 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

6 comments:

  1. nice outfit

    www.thewild-swans.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Cool combination!

    McRon Neall
    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  3. very nice backpack!
    i follow you, follow me too)

    www.trifonenkov.com
    www.trifonenkov.com
    www.trifonenkov.com

    BalasHapus
  4. I love your short !
    Have a lovely day

    xx
    Julien

    www.oohjules.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Love the camo bag!! I think I need it <3

    Visit mine:
    aiiness

    BalasHapus